Microsoft Project Essential Training
Learn to use Microsoft Project to manage small to large-scale projects successfully and efficiently. In this workshop, Kuks will introduce participants the MS Project user interface. They will get to plan and control a project, including creating filters, layouts, baselines, & reports. A completion of “Microsoft Project Essentials Training” certification will be awarded.
- Configuring preferences
- Creating a project
- Maintaining calendars
- Creating the WBS
- Adding activities
- Formatting the schedule (bar chart, relationships, constraints, and filters)
- Printing reports
- Updating schedule and baseline comparison
- Experience in a project environment
- Understanding of how projects are planned and controlled
- Basic project management processes
- Understanding of Deliverables and development of a Work Breakdown Structure
- Experience in the use of PCs and an understanding of the operating system
- A laptop (Instructions to download the free trial software will be provided. Access of trial version is available for 30-days).
Date & Time: Saturday, May 30, from 9 to 12:30 pm CST
Fee: Member: $99 Nonmember: $130
No of Participants: Minimum: 14 Maximum: 25
Kuks & company will cancel the class if registration is less than 14 participants.
NOTE: We will provide Google Meet link, 30-day free trial software download instruction, and links for materials.