New Members' Orientation on Nov 18, 2019 in Downers Grove
November 18, 2019
6:00 PM CST - 7:00 PM CST
Add to Calendar
Welcome all new PMI Chicagoland members to attend New Members' Orientation meeting.
In a competitive market economy, project managers need extensive social network and professional skills to effectively manage teams and projects
During New Members' Orientation meeting, a Chapter's volunteer will:
- Overview global and local PMI structure
- Introduce you to Chapter's networking offers
- Answer your questions how you can get involved with PMI Chicagoland Chapter
- 6:00 - 6:10 - welcome / networking / distribute printed presentation
- 6:10 - 6:40 - presentation
- 6:40 - 6:50 - Q&A
- 6:50 - 7:00 - networking / closing
Looking forward to see you there.
PMI Chicagoland Chapter
- Meeting qualifies for 1 PDU from Leadership area of the PMI Triangle. Please self-report at https://ccrs.pmi.org
- Please bring your business cards to the meeting to share them during a networking break.
- After arriving, please ask front desk to be directed to the meeting room.
- In this meeting there are limited seats available. If you register, please attend this meeting. If registration's button is not available, it means this event is at capacity. Please check Events section for other dates/locations. Open House meetings will occur every 3-4 weeks in various parts of PMI Chicagoland market. Check http://pmichicagoland.org/meetinginfo.php to register for next meeting location
$0.00 Free Member ticket
$0.00 Ticket for non-PMI Chicagoland Chapter's member