Breakfast Meeting - Optimizing your Projects using Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Office 365
March 27, 2021
9:00 AM CDT - 10:30 AM CDT
Add to Calendar
As we begin to look at how the future workplaces will be organized, one thing is clear: We need to be able to communicate and collaborate effectively in the digital or hybrid environment. Many organizations have begun to use platforms such as Microsoft Teams to host meetings or for instant messaging, but few have leaned into the potential for workplace optimization that is offered with Microsoft Teams and related Office 365 products. Project managers that are able to leverage the capabilities of Teams will see an improvement in how they organize and run their projects in the digital future.
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and gives you the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
Pre-requisite: Have some basic familiarity with launching and using Teams for communication
1. Understand how Teams connects with existing technology
2. Learn how to collaborate more efficiently in the remote work world
3. Evaluate your existing methods of project collaboration and communication
4. Understand how connectors and bots can improve efficiency and collaboration
5. Understand how to complete an initial Teams set up for a project team
Who should attend?
1. Use Teams or have used Skype for Business
2. Use Outlook or SharePoint
3. Looking for a collaboration upskill
4. Curious about how communication and collaboration are changing
Speaker: Sean Moran, PMP, MCT
Sean Moran is a leader in the healthcare information technology industry. His project experiences are centered around technical training, software implementations, and process improvement. He is a trainer of Epic and Cerner with a focus on Revenue Cycle, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and a Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer. He holds administrator licenses in Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Power Platform. He is a current graduate student at Colorado State University Global studying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with a specialization in Project Management. Sean’s passion is around improving and enhancing collaboration between people and technology.
$5.00 Member Ticket
$7.00 Non-Member Ticket