The Company Ambassador Program is an initiative of Corporate Outreach.
Our mission is to increase the visibility of Chicagoland organizations within the PMI Project Management community and better serve them by offering them a goal focused program that helps them improve their project management practices.
Participants represent their organization and facilitate communication with the PMI Chicagoland Chapter while promoting project management practices in their organizations.
Michelle Vant, Director of Corporate Outreach shared: “Our goal is to empower the Ambassadors to meet their goals and in turn further the practice of project management within their organizations. “
Alumni Ambassador Testimonials
|James K. Martin, PMP- Supply Chain Project Manager, Abbvie- 2019 Ambassador|
- Increase your brand as a leader and change champion
- Receive support to help deepen your leadership skills and PM expertise
- Act as your organization's voice within PMI Chicagoland Chapter.
- Earn PDU's for
- attending 3-5 Corporate Ambassador meetings
- demonstrating progress in monthly status reports and presentations
- evalulating the program
Do not get stuck or fall into the job growth and talent gap! PMI’s talent gap analysis shows that “across the globe, there’s a widening gap between employers’ need for skilled project management workers and the availability of professionals to fill those roles”.
The benefits to your company include:
- Enhance your organization’s project management expertise
- Access free resources including trainings, templates, and more
- Develop a Community of Practice (CoP) in your workplace, or gain support for your CoP
- Leverage the new Federal legislation- Program Management Improvement and Accountability Act (PMIAA)
The Ambassador's Journey
2020 Calendar at a Glance
|June 6, 2020||Application Deadline|
|June 10 - 12, 2020||Ambassador Invitations Sent Out|
|June 17, 2020||Draft of Goals Due|
|June 27, 2020 10AM - 12PM||Kick Off Meeting|
Interested in applying for the Ambassador program?
Please reach out to Michelle Vant, Director of Corporate Outreach at [email protected]
or complete this application and email it.