As a service to our members and to our community, PMI Chicagoland offers free job posting services.
It is Our Intention to Display Job Opportunities that:
Are located in or near the Chicagoland area
Are seeking individuals with project management or related skills
To Post Job Opportunities:
Please read the job posting policy before posting any job listings.
Job Posting Policy:
- Employment wanted, job listings, and volunteer listings are accepted
- Indirect job listings (recruiters/third party) must be clearly noted
- Limit job listings to project/program/portfolio management and related specialties (i.e. scheduling)
- Logos and graphics are not acceptable due to space constraints and consistency
- The listing itself must tell applicants how to contact you
- SPAM or FRAUD ads will be banned from posting in the future
- Job postings will be removed from the website after 3 months. If the job position is still open, jobs can be re-posted
Job and volunteer listings of interest to the chapter membership are posted for the benefit of the membership.
At this time, no fee is charged for volunteer or job posting.
Note that you do not have to be a member to create a PMI Chicagoland login to post jobs or register for dinner meetings.
Submit Job Posting Here
** All postings are reviewed and approved before posting and are subject to removal by PMI Chicagoland.
*** Job and volunteer postings are provided as a convenience to the chapter membership and the business community. Listings are provided as a courtesy for members and employers; the chapter makes no guarantees and therefore accepts no liability for the listings.